We currently have a vacancy for a Site Supervisor, with experience/background in electrical commercial sites, based in the North West.
The successful candidate must be highly motivated and have excellent communication skills. You should be able to motivate a team and use your own initiative.
Ideally you should meet the following requirements:
- JIB graded Installation Electrician
- JIB/ECS Card
- Inspection & testing qualified (City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing or equivalent),
- Qualified to 17th Edition.
- Driving licence
Other qualifications such as IPAF, PASMA, SSSTS and First Aid training are desirable but not essential.
Hours of work would be Monday – Friday : 8.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Willingness to work overtime /weekends on a regular basis.
The successful candidate would receive:
- Salary based on JIB Wage rates
- JIB Benefits (Including: BUPA Membership and Sickness Scheme)
- 22 days holiday per year, plus public holidays.
- Enrolment into pension scheme.
Please contact us as below to request an application form.
Gilks (Nantwich) Ltd
10B Beam Street
Tel: 01270 625520
Gilks (Nantwich) Ltd Supports Equal Opportunities.