We currently have a vacancy for an Electrician in the Chester area.
Gilks (Nantwich) Ltd currently have a vacancy for an Electrician to carry out a variety of installation/maintenance & testing work in industrial and commercial properties in the North West, including Chester and Preston areas.
The successful candidate must be highly motivated and have excellent communication skills. You must be able to work both in a team and alone, using your own initiative.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
– JIB graded installation Electrician
– JIB/CSCS Card
– Inspection & Testing qualified (City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing or equivalent)
– Qualified to 18th Edition
– Driving Licence
Other qualifications such as IPAF, PASMA & First Aid training are desirable by not essential.
Hours of work would be: Monday – Friday : 7.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Willingness to work overtime/weekends on a regular basis.
On-call rota required.
The successful candidate would receive:
– Salary based on JIB Wage Rates
– 24 days holiday per year, plus Public Holidays
– Enrolment into pension scheme
– Company Van provided
Please forward your CV to:
Gilks (Nantwich) Ltd
10B Beam Street
Cheshire CW5 5LP
Gilks (Nantwich) Ltd Supports Equal Opportunities