Job Vacancy – Plumber / Gas Engineer
We currently have a vacancy for a Plumber / Gas Engineer, to assist in covering both reactive and planned plumbing and heating maintenance work for industrial and commercial properties in the North Wales area.
- A fully mobile role within North Wales covering our industrial and commercial clients. Including MOD sites, NHS, Universities, Local Authority, Schools, Hotels, Nursing Homes, Housing Associations, and Industrial Buildings.
- Experienced in planned maintenance, Servicing and Fault Finding on commercial boilers and appliances.
- Domestic/Commercial Gas qualifications required
- LPG, Commercial Catering, Electrical qualifications desired but not essential as training will be provided.
- Some installation work required if requested.
- Immediate start available.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
The successful candidate would receive:
– Salary based on qualifications and experience
– 22 days holiday per year
– Auto-enrolment into pension scheme
– Company van and PPE
Please apply to:
10B Beam Street Nantwich
Gilks (Nantwich) Ltd Supports Equal Opportunities.