We currently have a vacancy for a Plumber/Supervisor.
Location: Stoke / South Staffordshire
A role has arisen for an experienced plumber / heating engineer to join our team, to carry out a wide variety of mechanical installations, also with some site supervisory duties for various specialist subcontractors on our projects.
The projects are principally refurbishment works on schools, offices, warehouses and private/public commercial buildings with elements of new build works as well, so the candidate should also be familiar with commercial plumbing & mechanical systems.
The role will require a proactive attitude to overcoming site issues and the candidate must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Duties would include:
- Carrying out plumbing, heating and minor ventilation works
- Carrying out material take offs from drawing
- Understanding and problem solving on site
- Able to liaise with all levels of site operatives / management /Subcontractors
- Organisation of setting up sites
- Completion of all relevant or necessary site documentation
This role is ideal for someone who wishes to develop or further their career, with a possible progression into project management for the right candidate.
- NVQ/ City & Guilds qualification’s in building services/plumbing (essential)
- CSCS card (essential)
- IPAF (desirable)
- Non-Domestic Gas safe (desirable)
- PASMA (desirable)
- SSSTS card (desirable)
- Asbestos Awareness (desirable)
- First Aid at Work (desirable)
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience post apprenticeship (essential)
- Full UK drivers’ licence
In return we offer:
- JIB rates of pay
- opt in pension
- 23 days holiday a year (not including bank holidays)
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone
- Company Uniform
- Future investment and training