Gilks (Nantwich) Ltd currently have vacancies for multiple Electricians to carry out a variety of installation/ maintenance & testing work in industrial and commercial properties in the North West.
The successful candidates must be highly motivated and have excellent communication skills. You must be able to work both in a team and alone, using your own initiative.
The ideal candidates should meet the following requirements:
- JIB graded Installation Electrician
- JIB/ECS Card
- Inspection & testing qualified (City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing or equivalent),
- Qualified to 17th Edition.
- Driving licence Other qualifications such as IPAF, PASMA and First Aid training are desirable but not essential.
Hours of work would be Monday – Friday : 8.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. (Willingness to work overtime/weekends on a regular basis).
The successful candidates would receive:
- Salary based on JIB Wage rates
- 23 days holiday per year, plus public holidays.
- Enrolment into pension scheme.
Please contact us as below to request an application form:
10B Beam Street
Cheshire CW5 5LP
Gilks (Nantwich) Ltd Supports Equal Opportunities